Sunday, December 18, 2011

Back (to stay?)

Sleepy.... Sorry about the lapse, I've been lazy...errr busy. I wrote a realish thing called The Modern Economy May Require New Retirement Directions, A thing about Supreme Court Justice Misconduct, Three Ways to Renovate your Kitchen This Winter, which was real, a thing on Orange Bowl Travel Packages, a thing on Basketball Bama Merchandise, which was soulless along with one or two just like it(too tired to figure out which ones) and I got paid a few bucks for each. Yahoo! Associated Content became Yahoo! Voices and I had to change ALL OF MY LINKS here and everywhere else. Crap. I monetized my you tube as well. So tiered. FITNESS  I'm back up to 5 mi. running and my current 5k is a weak 29min. I'm good for pull ups 12, 10, 10, 8, 8 or so and two weeks ago I banged out 60 push ups in a row with kind of crappy form. I recently tried my buddies p90x yoga and liked it. My dogs keep rotating. As one leaves another shows up. Right now I have three puppies, one alpha female and two males. Recently fixed my messed up drawer by putting a screw in the rail to keep it from sliding in too far and tearing it apart. I suppose that's all for now. I hope to keep up with my updates better in the future, if only for myself. So sleepy, working lots of doubles and mornings....

No comments:

Post a Comment