Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hillbilly Living becomes the King's Journal but just for the Author

Lots of good exercise today. Did I mention that I work out? Did back and biceps, then abs, then ran. Saw my 20 week baby on ultrasound this morning too. WOW. I'm gonna have a kid. Good thing I have this lucrative writing thing going on, huh? That was a joke. Yahoo! published my "real talk" christmas poem called Christmas is Coming and You Can't Hide. Then they published a half real political piece called Is it Time for America to Have a Third Party Presidential Candidate? Yahoo! is so great. It pays me roughly half of minimum wage to write opinion pieces that almost nobody reads. I can't complain, though, as this blog pays me nothing and I'm the only one who reads it. It's kind of like a having a diary that you can't close or even hide. That sounds kind of sissy like. Let's call it a "Journal" or better yet the "Captain's log".Well, maybe not. I'm not a captain. But I am the master of my domain, so how about the "MASTER'S LOG" no, that sounds kind of....funny. As the only man on the hill I live on I guess that makes me the king of my hill.  King's log..no no no.......ah.  This blog will here now and ever after be referred to in my mind as the KING'S JOURNAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment